Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Question Fridays

My Little Life

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back and link up (grab the code too, if you'd like!!).   Mama M is the host of Five Question Friday!

No blog? That's alright!! Just answer the questions in the comments of anyone's blog along the way...this is a fun, easy way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

Questions for Friday, 3/12: (Thanks to Erica, Erin, Renee,Pam, and Mama M ) for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future 5QF? Then check out Mama M's blog for more info.

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? Ahhh, BUSTED! I'm on and off, but mostly on ALL DAY LONG.  LOL! I used to be really, really bad about getting on the computer too much.  Now, I just jump on here and there throughout the day.  I try not to get on too much (according to my husband though, 10 minutes is too much), but it's my only addiction....and yes, you can become addicted to being online LOL!

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way? I think we will definitely help with some expenses, but we won't pay for the whole thing, but as long as our kids don't screw up royally, they will probably earn scholarships for some of it.
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? A few....only one that was actually my fault (I rear ended someone).  And I dented my fender by backing into a wall.  Oh, and I almost ripped my mirror off by hitting one of those road work barrels...But those only damaged my car (with the exception of the rear end thing).  So nothing major {knocks on wood}

4. What is your favorite book? Probably something from Nora Roberts.  Oh and I like the book In God We Trust, by Norman Vincent Peale

5. Do you make your bed everyday?  Nope! I used to, but got out of the habit when Rich was working midnight shifts....what was the sense in making the bed when I got out of it, when he was going to get in it.  I do make it sometimes, but not very often LOL!

Check out the McLinky, if you want to play along....

MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

You visited my blog and asked me to follow you too...

I was already following you :)

starnes family said...

Great list! Love learning more about my blogging peeps.

Charlene Juliani said...

LOL @ CW - I get so confused by this blog hop, I can't remember if I'm already following someone, or if they are following me. Oh well, glad to see I didn't scare ya off ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, do I know about those night shifts. Hubs is in the bed most of the time when I'm not.

Messy Mommy said...

TOTALLY an addiction!

Emmy said...

I totally do the same thing.. but don't our husbands understand if we just check for a few minutes throughout the day then we don't get so behind on all the blogs we read :)

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

i am a huge nora roberts fan too what is your favorite of hers? mine is the three sisters series

Charlene Juliani said...

Lacie, you mean the Born In....Fire, Ice, etc. ones? I love those ones too!