Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Roarrrr!

Another lion craft project, since March is almost over...luckily, I think March is going out like a lamb.  But, we had to make one more lion just for fun.
Paint 2 paper plates yellow
Paint a lion face on the plate, cut some ears using the other plate and glue them to the back of the face plate, and cut some yarn into 2 inch long pieces (we used multi-colored yellow, orange and white yarn).
Find some "buddies" and have them help you glue the yarn to the outside lip of the plate
Then take all the credit while they all sit there silently staring at you hehe!
I had to laugh as I was looking at the pics of this that I uploaded to the computer, because Nathan said "You sure do take alot of pictures, Mom."

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the pirate gang he had sitting there helping him. The last picture of him is too cute!

Cassie said...

I love this project! I should make one to go in my son's jungle themed room! ha

Debbie said...

If that isn't the cutest thing! And look how proud!