Friday, March 05, 2010

Baa Baa Black Sheep

Nathan's Craft yesterday....

We painted two paper plates black
Originally, I was going to use the pipe cleaner for the mouth, but then decided to make a bow out of it instead, because the glue wouldn't stick to it very well.
Glue cotton balls around the outside edge of the plate
Glue on wiggle eyes, make a mouth and nose out of construction paper and cut ears out of the other painted paper plate, then make a bow out of the pipe cleaner and glue that to the ears.

Here's hoping March goes out like a lamb....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an neat idea, and I'm Following you through FF!

Organic Girl said...

That is a wonderful project, I am a new follower! Happy Friday Follow:)

Kyrstin said...

Very cute. We are going to try this. Happy Friday!!

I am Harriet said...

Hi there.
Stopping by via Friday Followers to say hello.

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/are-you-happy-i-am-i-got-a-new-iphone/

Tatum said...

I am now following..Happy FF and have a great Friday..
http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

Liz Mays said...

That is just darling! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

This is so cute! Our girls will love it!

(But I'm going to buy some black plates, I think, to eliminate the painting part...you know I'm not often that brave!) ;)