Monday, April 16, 2012

Clothes Pin Bag

I made this yesterday.....


Please don't ask me how I did this, because I have No idea....LOL!

I started out with every intention of doing a tutorial

taking step by step pics and all.

But, I got so sidetracked and distracted by my kids that I honestly can't even begin to tell you what I did.

Well, maybe I can try to explain some of it....

I started out with two coordinating fabric scraps (I suppose you could use fat quarters for this and use an adult hanger, mine is a child's size hanger).


I sewed them right side together on three sides leaving about 4-5 inches from the top


clip the corners and turn in inside out.


Here is where I lost track and just well.....lost it hahaha.

Basically, I took the other fabric and made some flaps and threaded some ribbon through the flaps.


I originally had the hanger on the outside and tied the bag to the hanger, but I didn't like it.

I ended up having Anthony break the bottom of the hanger and I threaded it through the back flap....but if I do this again, I would sew the fabric around the hanger.


I think it came out great....I only wish I would have done this while the kids were in school.

I have such a hard time sewing when they are around.

Am I the only one who has that problem?


Post a Comment