Monday, April 16, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#27)

Welcome to the 27th Edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!!
Take a look at few of my favorites this week...
(Jelly Fish....using a coffee filter - so cute!)


(using plastic canvas and buttons...such a cool model)


(Keep these fun tips in mind for next easter!!!)


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!


Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.



There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools. I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.



Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!



Adventures In Mommy Land
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring our "J" activities:)

Have a terrific week! And thanks for hosting!

Marta mama chłopaków said...

I added some our links :)
Regards

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

That solar system is really cool!

And now I'm off to check out that clothespin dog from this week! ;)

Mama Of Many Blessings said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

Mama Of Many Blessings