Sunday, April 08, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#26)

Welcome to the 26th Edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!!
I had such a hard time choosing which ones to showcase this week
Take a peek at some of the ones I chose...

(as a mom of a little guy who loves to wear  super hero capes, I can't tell you enough how much a I loved this!!)


(great keepsake idea.....we did something similar a few years ago on Mother's Day)



(I love how they glow in the dark!)



(love the raisin belly button hahaha)



(we go through so many paper plates making crafts in this house)


*We did the obligatory egg dyeing at our house this week, but I lost my pics when I didn't back them up...so bummed!*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!
Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.
There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools.  I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.


Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!




Adventures In Mommy Land
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

Thanks for the feature, Charlene! And I love those capes...my girls would go nuts for those!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog you have - so happy to find you from some other blog I was visiting. Hope you'll visit me sometime at Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers.