Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#28)

Welcome to the 28th edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!

Here's a look at some of my favorite links this week, very Earth Day Friendly too.




(note to self...start saving those dried out marker caps --- this has to be the coolest project EVER!!)




(this little pig is cute as can be....)





(this looks a bit complicated for wee ones, but bigger kids can have some fun with this one, with parental help).




(Hmm, I think I'll choose the rock...)

 

* I'm sorry that I didn't have time to visit each one of these links personally and thank you for joining us this week, but I want everyone to know that I appreciate everyone that links and shares each week.  As always, the inspiration from these crafts and projects are awesome....Thank You!!


Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.

There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC and linky tools. I also would like to invite you to come hang out with me on facebook and twitter.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!

Adventures In Mommy Land
 

3 comments:

Miya said...

Thanks so much for featuring my guitar!

Erica said...

That marker jump rope looks like so much fun.

Lina Staub said...

Hi! Thank you for featuring the DIY marker caps jump rope! And for hosting this linky:)