Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flat Stanley

Nathan's classroom did a Flat Stanley project recently



Nathan's Flat Stanley went to South Korea....


So long Stanley...have fun!


And he's back, looks like he had fun ;)


This summer Nathan and Nicholas want to do their own Flat Stanley project.  They will be sending Flat Stanley on a big HUGE adventure and they cannot wait.

And just so you know, I'll be sharing their project with all of you and when it starts, you can participate too.

Be sure to stay tuned for more details coming this June.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I was thinking that would be a fun project to do with my kiddos this summer. Years ago my nephew sent us a life=sized Stanley! That was, um, convenient... Maybe... I think ours will be a bit smaller.

http://cnavphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/trying-to-get-organized.html

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I remember how exciting it was to get mail as a kid...I can only imagine the excitement of mail from the other side of the world...AND getting to share that with classmates!

Looking forward to seeing your summer project!