Saturday, April 28, 2012

life......

It's been a busy couple of days around here lately. 

Baseball season has begun.  Nicholas had his first game today, but I didn't take any pics, because I was too busy freezing my butt off.  I swear my toes are still numb.  And who's idea was it to schedule a game at 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning??? We had to be there at 8:30 for warm ups....of course, the umpires never showed up, so the game didn't start right away either.  I'm just glad I had stopped to pick up a big, huge cup of coffee beforehand.  And a very big thank you to one of the grandparents who bought a round of hot chocolate for the kids...how sweet was that of her?!

Nicholas was so excited about his game this morning that he insisted on sleeping in his baseball uniform last night LOL! I tried to talk him out of it, but he was so adamant about it that even snuck out of his room, grabbed his cleats and slept with those on too.  Silly boy!!!

This past weekend I sold not one, but two aprons.....Yay me!! I'm so excited.  I seriously, need to stop blogging and get back to sewing.  I have three more custom aprons to make and more fabric to buy.

In other news, no one can find the remote to the tv in the living room - again! I'm so tired of having to go on a scavenger hunt every time I want to watch tv.  Seriously, why do we have to hide it from each other?!?! It's fine for now when the kids are home for the weekend, but when Monday rolls around I will be lost without the "background" noise that the tv promotes.

I started my Nutrisystem diet....Love it so far!!! I will blog more about this on Friday when my weekly post goes live. 

Oh and did I mention that Anthony was asked to go the the prom? He and some friends went to look at tuxes today.  He's pretty shy, so anytime there's a dance, the girls usually ask him to go.  LOL!

And one more thing....starting this Wednesday, I am cohosting a world wide craft link party.  The other cohosts are from all over the world - Austraila, Europe, Asia, etc.  It's super exciting!! I have a few feature guest bloggers that I will be interviewing during the month...still have a few slots available if anyone is interested email me.

Now, you know where I've been hiding for the last few days....just thought I'd update everyone, you know in case you thought I fell off the planet or something.   Get busy crafting and spending time with your kiddos, so you can share it with us on Monday on the Hey Mom, Look What I Did meme. 

 Hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Even the cleats?! Wow, he was excited! lol