Monday, April 02, 2012

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#25)

Welcome to the 25th Edition of Hey Mom, Look What I Did!!!!

Take a look at some of my faves this week....there were so many fun things, it was so hard to choose!

Toilet Bowl Brush Painting

(the look on their face is priceless - hahaha, love it!)



(I simply ADORE this...so cute and creative!!!)



(I love this...such a great use of tissue paper and handpint art)




(what a great looking robin...so springy!)



Nathan's Bubble Painting


Nathan and I were taking a walk one afternoon, when he started pulling all these little bottles of bubbles out of his coat pocket.  I laughed.

We counted five mini bottles of bubbles.

Nathan blowed bubbles while we were walking and it occured to me...how fun would it be to add some food coloring to the bubbles.

The bubbles were so bright and colorful and when they popped they made such a cool pattern.  We took some white paper and started blowing bubbles on the paper and letting them pop.  The results were these beautiful prints that I'm planning on framing for the little boys' bedroom.





Now, it's your turn to show us what you've been working on and
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week!!


Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun kid friendly adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can find us and share in the fun too.


There are no requirements, but I would love if you would follow this blog via GFC, linky tools, facebook and twitter...to keep up with our latest activities.

Oh and just a little fyi, I have two cute, kid friendly giveaways going on now....a little girl's apron perfect for that special someone's Easter basket (I made the apron so of course it's super cute!). And the second giveaway is a sweet little scrappy buddy doll made by Scraps 2 Love.  Check them out, if you like.
Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!




Adventures In Mommy Land
 
 
Ooops, sorry to do it again...it's been such a busy week that I forgot about the inlinkz again! hope noone minds the text only links!

 

4 comments:

Marta mama chłopaków said...

I added some of our links :)
Regards

Unknown said...

I love the bubble painting! He looks like he was really into it. We need to try this.

Lina Staub said...

Thanks for linking up my Plum Tree Tissue Art ;) I love your blog!

Crafty Mischief said...

I love the bubble painting! Thanks for hosting! Happy Easter!