Sunday, August 31, 2008

First Week of School Wrap-Up

The first week of school went rather well, I think. The kids have gotten into a routine and made some new friends. Sarah and Zachary have adjusted to being separated. The first day was kind of rough, but after that, they were fine. I think it was just nerves. They all love their teachers. Here are a few things that stuck out this week.

Remember how they all took apples to school the first day, well Zachary said every day that week somebody brought his teacher an apple. The teacher was over run with apples. LOL! Who would of ever thought Zachary would be a trendsetter.

Amanda is taking driver's education this year. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a kid that is taking driver's ed. How scary!! I hope Rich realizes that he's going to be teaching these kids how to drive when the time comes. Cause, I'm not! Hey, if I have to have THE TALK with them, than he can very well teach them how to drive, right?

Nicholas got to take his first trip to the school library. He was so excited when he got to take a book home. And of course it was a Scooby Doo book, that we had to read over and over for a week straight.

All in all, I think they had a great week. I only hope that the rest of the year goes this well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dropping by your blog as part of my blogtrip!

hope you can includemy blog in your itinerary.
thanks!

~B. said...

Awwww, I am so glad that the twins did ok with the separation. And Nathan at storytime? Adorable!!!