Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Gift Decor by Blissful and Domestic

Hello Lovelies! I am so excited to be here on Adventures in Mommyland, sharing one of my Dollar Store Crafts. My name is Danielle and my bloggy home is

Photobucket

I love to blog about family, crafts, sewing, cooking, homeschool, re-purposing...
basically anything that lets me use my creativity.....

So that being said lets get crafting!

 I started out with a silver plate I found for $1.49 and a vinyl horseshoe

This is a gift for my mother-in-law who LOVES horses 
and cowboy Christmas decorations.

Photobucket

Apply your vinyl

Photobucket

Grab some scrap Christmas Fabric and make some rosettes.
I did mine in a few sizes.

Photobucket

Hot glue onto your plate and your done!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just a few simple steps to a cute Christmas Decoration
on the cheap.

I have so enjoyed sharing a craft with you.

Hop on over and see what other Christmas goodness I have going on at
Blissful and Domestic.





Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Browse my Pinterest 
Follow me with BlogLovin Send Me an E-mail Link up at My Party

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Thanks so much for having me. This has been a fun month!!

Helene said...

Oh wow, that is SO creative! I love it!!!!!