Monday, December 12, 2011

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#10)

Welcome to this week's edition of  Hey Mom, Look What I Did


Adventures In Mommy Land

 
There were so many cute crafts that linked up last week!
 
take a look at these great ideas...
 
The Napkin Snowman by Creatively Content
 





Snowman Keepsake Ornament by Living Life Intentionally
 




Thanks to everyone who has participated!! 
I can't wait to see what everyone has made this week.

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun adventures.  Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can share in the fun too. 


Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


4 comments:

Happy Whimsical Hearts said...

Thanks for hosting this link party - such great ideas each week!

Lorie said...

Thanks for featuring my straw Christmas tree and for hosting!!!

Emmy said...

Oh woops- I linked up on the older post a ways back. Should I link again or not bother?? Sorry :(

Creatively Content said...

Thank you for hosting and thank you for featuring our napkin snowmen!!! I linked up a cardboard drop box this week. Much care to you and your family this upcoming week before Christmas. Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours.