Monday, December 19, 2011

Hey Mom, Look What I Did (#11)

The holidays are in full gear....everyone is scrambling to finish up their to do lists.  I am too.  So, I'm sharing some of my favorites from last week's link up and the Homemade in December link carnival as well.


Adventures In Mommy Land

 
Marble Paint Gingerbread Man
 









Thanks to everyone who has participated!!



I can't wait to see what everyone has made this week.

Please share your craft projects, baking activities and other fun adventures. Grab the link button and put it on your blog, if you like, so that others can share in the fun too.

Thanks for joining us....Hope to see you again soon!!


5 comments:

My Mercurial Nature said...

Oh, that glitter snowflakes are too cute! Although glitter scares me...it gets EVERYWHERE and drives me batty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for choosing our tissue paper trees as a favourite=) I love the glittery snowflakes too!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas said...

thanks for featuring our gingerbread man!

Umjchan said...

cd

Umjchan said...

solar panelsMLS Mississauga
hey