Wednesday, February 20, 2008

exciting news

Most people know that I love the show Jon and Kate + 8. I always feel inspired after watching the show. I'm jealous of Kate's organizational skills. Her house and family run like a fine oiled machine. I know it's a tv show and so I'm sure she's more diligent about keeping her house clean, but I wish I could keep my house clean like that. It's inspiring to watch her take on eight kids.

At any rate, I have always wanted to meet her and her family. Her, mainly - just because I want to pick her brain and get some ideas, etc. I was looking at their webpage and saw that they are going to be in a town near me. It's not until October, but I can wait....I think. I'm excited. I think it would be neat, if they brought the kids with them, but I don't count on that happening. And like I said, even though I love their family and think the children are gorgeous, I really want to meet Kate.

2 comments:

~B. said...

I am so out of the loop. This is the third time this week that I've heard about this show. I don't know who these people are. But I'm soooo excited for you that you might get to meet her. I hope she meets your expectations and is very nice (because if she's mean...just call me and I'll come slay her for you. :D)

TxGambit said...

Oh I love them!!!!! I watch the show all the time. I will be sooo jealous if you get to meet them!