Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Look-A-Like

I thought this was cool, if it works, it's a look a like meter, to see who your child resembles more. Of course, I can't just do one kid, I have to do them all, LOL! It's funny, because I have people tell me all the time, how the boys look like Rich. Now I guess, it's kind of true. I had an inkling that Amanda looked like me. And the twins looking like both of us, is kind of fitting. Enjoy!


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free family history - Trace family tree

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family reunion - Family web site

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree template - Geneology


MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Genealogy software - Pedigree chart

2 comments:

~B. said...

Omigosh, that is way too cool. I have to try it. :)

TxGambit said...

That is coool! I don't have any pics of the ex anymore or I would so do this.