Friday, February 08, 2008

Have you ever noticed how weird ears look?

Lately, I've been trying to catch up on some of the shows I have dvr'ed. And I have been noticing how weird some people's ears look. Especially the men. Some have ears the stick out of their hair like foreign objects, or after thoughts. Some are really mis-shaped. And some are crooked or something on their heads. It's just weird looking. I don't know, but it's been giving me the willies lately, LOL! Not that I want anyone to go and cut their ears off or anything like Van Gogh. I just think lately I've been looking at them and thinking how odd they really are. I know, I know, I'm in a weird mood today! But seriously next time you think about it, look at people's ears and see how odd they really look.

1 comment:

TxGambit said...

LOL!!! I was noticing ears on TV today too. Now that is funny.