Saturday, February 02, 2008

Where does she get that from?

So today, I was bitching about Amanda being late for school - again. I mean, afterall they did have a two hour delay. She couldn't get ready in two hours?

I guess you could say like mother, like daughter. She acts like me most of the time, which is bad, considering all my bad habits. The worst of which is being ahem, late. Let's just say that I was late for my own wedding and leave it at that, shall we?

The next bad habit she has is waiting until the last minute to do things. Gee, I wonder where she gets that from?! Couldn't possibly be me, could it? She tells me today that she has papers and stuff do for the drama club and it's due tomorrow. I was shocked she waited so long. Why does she do that crap? You think maybe I need to take a look in the mirror? I mean afterall, Rich only asked me to mail the bills BEFORE we started getting late fees, again.

Now we are both supposed to be doing things to clean the house. And guess what each of us is doing at this very moment - yep, playing on the computers.

I think Amanda would probably be mortified if she knew all the things that she does, that I do as well. I guess my little apple didn't fall too far, huh?

No comments: