Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hot or Cold

Man, this sick thing is getting to me! I mean really I think I'm going to lose my mind! So, tonight, I'm sitting in the kitchen making Sarah's valentine box when I get so cold. I mean FREEZING! I grab my coat, which was on the back of the chair and I put it on. How wierd is it to wear your coat in the house? Do you know how hard it is to make a valentine box with a winter coat on? After about an hour of freezing my ass off, I start to get so hot. I felt like I died and went to hell. So I rip the coat off as fast as I can. Debate whether to strip some clothing and just sit with sweat dripping of me.

Then I get cold again! Even the coat isn't keeping me warm. By the way, if I mis-type anything, it's only because I'm wearing my gloves while doing this. Seriously! I know all this is from this stupid cold that I have. I was like this all day yesterday too. I damn near wanted to pee my pants in the middle of the night, because I didn't want to have to uncover myself and get out of bed. I know too much information. Well too damn bad, this is my blog!

I don't know what option I'd rather contend with - hot or cold. Hot or Cold. If you're hot you can take some clothes off, if you're cold you can put some on. I know Rich and the kids think I've lost my mind running around the house with a winter coat and gloves with the hood up on my coat. I think I lost my mind too. Please take pity on me, God and help me get over this damn cold!

2 comments:

~B. said...

Char...are you wearing slippers? I can't get through winter anymore without slippers. I actually wore a pair out and had to get a new pair (at Dollar General...50% off). I hope you feel better soon. {{{ }}}}

Happy Valentine's Day!!! xoxoxox

TxGambit said...

Ha, ha.... FWIW, I have been going through the same thing but I'm not even sick!

Hang in there.