Wednesday, November 17, 2010

~Birthday Celebrations~


We recently celebrated Sarah, Zachary and Nicholas' birthday all at once. 


We had pizza.



And Rainbow Decorated Cupcakes



   The kids opened their presents. 




(Insert funny story here) - I took Sarah and let her pick out the bag she wanted.  She wanted an Aeropostale bag.  The original price was $30, marked down to 27... a little more than I wanted to spend, but I figured what the heck.  Got to the register and found out it was marked down 70% - I paid a little over $8 for that bag...Super cool deal!

So then, we're walking through Target (I was looking at mirrors on clearance, got one for $2.48 - yay me), and Sarah sees this IPod docking/speaker thingy and says I really want one of these...I said Put it on your Christmas list.  Then, my phone rings and it's Rich.  He asked me how much the bag was and I told him, he says well, I think I'm going to get her something else that I think she will like. 

Ok.

Come home, Rich shows me the exact same thing Sarah was looking at in Target (he was at Walmart).  LOL...those two are psychically connected or something.  It was just weird!


Thank you Daddy, your the bestest daddy in the whole wide world!







Rich told the twins and Nicholas, his version of the story about the days they were born.

Very cute!



Fun times!

It times like that, when I sit there looking around the table at my family, my children...I feel extremely blessed by God.  My cup runneth over and my life is rich and full!


Happy Birthday Nicholas!!


Happy Birthday Sarah!!


Happy Birthday Zachary!!









3 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

Those look like some super awesome cupcakes!!

Nancy said...

WOW what a celebration! :)
I am a new follower I hope you will follow me back.
Nancy
www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

Eastlyn and co. said...

Yeah for joint Birthday celebrations! My kids birthdays are 7/19 and 8/10. They usually invited the same set of friends (until boys got cooties and girls generally were too girlie) so we joined forces and celebrated together somewhere in the middle...fun times!