Monday, November 29, 2010

CSN Stores Review


I was asked once again to do another review for CSN stores....Oh, how I love them! 

Since I'm in the middle of re-decorating our living room and entry way.  I have been looking at a lot of different decorative pieces (mirrors, clocks, picture frames, etc.).  I have also been looking at area rugs and coffee tables.  Coffee tables are a must have, I swear.  We haven't had any tables in our livingroom in such a long time that the kids have been dragging kitchen chairs and emptying laundry baskets to use as tables.  It's been driving me crazy. 

I've looked for good deals at thrift stores and yard sales, even scooped up a couple at a yard sale for cheap.  But, they are still piled up on the back porch or in the downstairs family room waiting for me to work some magic on them.  Only problem is, I don't know what I want to do with them yet.  So I keep looking in furniture stores and online.  And the more I look at tables on CSN's site, the more I want something new, that matches.  But there are so many styles and colors that I still can't decide.  I think I need a serious intervention LOL!

I think part of the problem is my house has been "kid friendly" for so long and now that the kids are getting past the stage of breaking everything nice that I own, it's hard for me to picture the look that I'm going for, know what I mean.    I think that is what is taking me so freaking long decorating and finishing it.  I swear, it's been almost a year, since I started.   But then, I do have the procrastination problem I mentioned before.  Hmmmm........


No comments: