Monday, November 15, 2010

Fast Afterschool I'm Bored Mom Craft

Nathan came home from school with this cute little Indian headband, he ran around the yard whooping it up til he reached the front door.  He looked so cute that I had to snap a pic of it. 


After we ran to the grocery store and Amanda played a game with him and Nick, he started saying "Mommmm, I'm bored - Will you do a project with me, puh-leeeeeze?!!"

So, I got out some construction paper, regular and scrapbooking scissors, fall foam stickers and the glue.


I glued four sheets of blue paper together.
Cut some grass with zig zag scissors and glued that on the paper.



Made a tree out of a small paper bag. 


Cut out some clouds with wavy scissors


Nathan glued on the clouds and used the foam stickers.






He ended up with a cute fall scenic picture.


Which cured the "I'm bored blues" for about 30 minutes and knocked him out for a nice little nap.


Good thing he ate dinner early!
I'm sure I'll be paying for this in the wee hours of morning.
But I'm enjoying it now, that's for sure!

6 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Such a good Mommy to go along with the project desire...and to snap such a darlign shot of the sleeping craftsman! ;)

Thank you so much for linking up with Makes My Monday! Hope you will often!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

lol cutest sleep face ever!

Unknown said...

Charlene, I just love your craftiness! Enough Said!

Unknown said...

Charlene, I just love your craftiness! Enough Said!

Unknown said...

Hi Charlene! Just wanted to let you know that your name was picked out of the bowl and you won the giveaway for a Pinkapotamus mirror! Shoot me an email @ amieirwin@yahoo.com and let me know what you want!

Emmy said...

What an easy great idea! Yes and naps are a two edged sword.