Saturday, November 27, 2010

Heard Around The House on Turkey Day


Ewwww, Mommy you stuck your hands up in the turkey's butt!!


Is it done yet??
(as the turkey is sitting raw on the counter)


Can we have pie now?


Now?????


I'm not eating those gut things, you know!


Nowwww, can we have pie???


Can we make an Elmo craft (after watching the Macy's parade)?


That turkey looks goooooood!


That's my favorite smell in the whole world!


I'm borrrrrrrrreddddd Mom, why do we have to wait this long!!!


I been waitin' on pie all day momma!


Why do we have to make a wish?


I'm not eating turkey this year, cause I'm a vegetarian now!


Can I spend the night at my friend's house?


Mom, if I don't get to eat pie right now, I think I'm going to die!


Did you know that Zeus has his own toilet (liter box)?


Happy Thanksgiving from our family to your's!


Now, bring on Christmas.....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting Welcome To My Kitchen. I am looking for a co hosts for my Souper Saturday Blog Hop. Would you be interested? Thanks again for stopping by

Kati said...

Everything looked amazing! I worked ALL day.. double shift.. and totally sad I missed dinner.. but I am beyond ready for Christmas!!

Jackie said...

Wow Charlene, everything looks delicious!!!! Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

We are so ready for Christmas now too!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

LOL introduce the vegetarian to "tofurkey" maybe they'll switch teams again lol :)

Mika said...

Hi, nice blog! I'm following from the blog hop. I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
Thanks, Mika

Empty Nester said...

Wonderful post!

Eastlyn and co. said...

That's funny how you remembered all of those words and phrases to publish them in your post! Sounds like a day full of family fun. I love the autumn/Thanksgiving accents on your book shelves. My "accents" include about an inch of dust...oh yeah and maybe a couple of Christmas candles that never got put away from last year. Thank goodness it's almost that time again!

Rhonda Gales said...

Too funny. Sounds like they really wanted to get to those pies, lol. I have to admit they looked yummy!

Emmy said...

Love it!! Love this post and all the pictures. This is hilarious