Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I was honored (twice) this week!



Michelle at Flying Giggles and Lollipops and Deborah at Moms Sanity is Making a Comeback have bestowed me with this award. I feel so honored that they thought of me and that they like my blog. I am going to pass this award onto some bloggers that have turned me into an addict...for online couponing and freebies. I have saved some money at the grocery store using coupons that I have downloaded and printed from their tips. I'm also going to pass this onto some bloggers that I have enjoyed reading through the last months or so. I hope they love it as much as I do.

These are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees....


1. Stockpiling Moms
2. Eloise at Mommy2TwoGirls
3. Casey at The Starnes Family
4. Kristy at Learning as They Grow
5. Cynthia at Crumbs in the Minivan
6. Jennifer at Who Doesn't Love Coupons
7. Kari at p.s.love.love
8. Sheila at Clipping to Save
9. Kirsty at Momedy
10.Rita at One2Try
11.Greta at Friend Family Fun
12.Heather at Acting Balanced

13 comments:

Kari said...

How sweet you are! Congrats on your award and for passing it along to me! I must say I admire all your craftiness with your kids. I saw the sponge painting this morning and knew my daughter would love to do that. So - we'll be buying sponges next time we head to the store! I also love the hearts with the accordion arms and legs - too cute! Thanks again Lady!

Charlene Juliani said...

You are very welcome Kari :)

Kirsty said...

Congratulations! Well deserved! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am very honoured and I really enjoy having you as a reader. I love your blog and am your newest follower :)

starnes family said...

Congratulations and thank you kindly! I'm honored and am loving finding all of these great blogs!

Anonymous said...

Thank You very much Charlene. I am flattered to have been in your list. Rita from One 2 Try.

Jennifer said...

Omg! Thank you so much, I feel like I just won Miss America! You really brought sunshine to my day! Thanks again!!!

Jenn from Who Doesn't Love Coupons?

Shelley said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Your blog is great!! We appreciate the honor of being on a list with such wonderful bloggers!! We work very hard to bring you a different money saving blog! Not only do we write this blog but we live it! Thank you again for being a loyal reader and for placing us at the top of your list!!!!! Congratulations on your award of top blogger!!

Capricorn Soap Company said...

Congrats on your award! Your blog is so refreshing!

Keep up the good work!

CynthiaK said...

Thank you! That totally made my day!

And like I said before, it's not just the blog itself that I enjoy, it's that wonderful photo in your header that makes me smile every time I come here. ;)

Sheila said...

OMG!!! I am so excited. I have only been blogging since the first of the year and have already received an award. Thank you so much for nominating me. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Greta said...

Thanks so much! I am glad you are finding my blog helpful! I really appreciate the award!

Charlene Juliani said...

All of you are more than welcome. You have wonderful blogs and I enjoy reading all of them.

Anonymous said...

http://lumerkoz.edu good material thanks http://barborazychova.com/members/Buy-Nolvadex.aspx disengaged cadastre http://talkingaboutwindows.com/members/Buy-Clarinex/default.aspx relived tcusa http://www.comicspace.com/celexa/ nodescribe byequipment http://soundcloud.com/prevacid rainforest http://www.comicspace.com/codeine/ castleward knoxville