I feel so honored. My new bloggy friend Debbie was sweet enough to honor me with the Beautiful Blogger Award.
In keeping with tradition, here are the rules for this award:
*Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
*Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
*Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award
*Say 7 things about yourself.
For starters, Thank you Debbie - You are awesome!! Now as for passing this award on, in all fairness I am going to pass this award to all of my new followers (you know who you are). I love reading your blogs and while I may not always comment, I am reading and loving all the bargains, ideas, giveaways, tips and other great advice you have to give. And now for the 7 things about myself (Oh, how I hate these questions)....
1. I LOVE my husband. I think he's hot and he totally ROCKS my world! Who else would put up with all my crap?!
2. I think my kids are beautiful, awesome people!
3. I secretly LOVE it when someone requests a recipe from me. But I also panic sometimes, because when you're a "dump and stir it up" kinda girl it's hard typing out a recipe.
4. I LOVE blogging!
5. I'm afraid of what my identity will be when my children are all grown up...I won't be a stay at home mom anymore.
6. I like being creative and making crafts. I really wish I had a sewing machine, because I think it would be fun to make even more things.
7. I want to decorate and paint my house, but I have a hard time picturing how it would look when it's finished and I procrastinate so much that I think the kids would be grown and gone by the time I get it done.
Hope you all enjoy this award as much as I do! And I hope you feel as special and beautiful as you truly all are!