Friday, February 26, 2010

Ya Know Sometimes....

It really sucks being addicted to something such as Facebook! I've been trying to log on for over two hours, maybe longer (it feels like an eternity) and I keep getting this site maintenance thing. It's making me crazy to not be able to log on. I hope they aren't changing the damn thing again. That's the other thing, I've been on Facebook for about two years now and they keep changing it...Why mess with a good thing, it's beyond me! I suppose I should find something to do in the meantime, like say - clean my house or fold some laundry. Or I could just go turn the tv on and watch some shows that I dvr'd this week.....Hmmm, what to do? What to do?!

2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Sounds like you are going through a serious case of Facebook withdrawal! LOL I say watch some TV and while you're at it, pour yourself a glass of wine. :-)

Also, I see you are in PA. We are too! Always nice to know a local blogger. :-)

HilLesha O'Nan said...

Your blog has been chosen for an award. :)