Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ok, So I'm Gonna Beg Now......Please Vote For Me!!!

I'm Soooo Excited!!

I received an email this past week from Foodista.com, an online food encyclopedia. They have tons of recipes and you can also link your recipes to their site. My Eggplant Parmesan Recipe came up when they were googling for recipes using eggplant.

And I'm now in a contest for their blogger cookbook....How cool is that?! All I'm asking of you, is to go and vote for me. Just click on the link below. You can vote as many times as you like.

Charlene's Eggplant Parmesan

Don't forget to Vote, Vote, Vote!!!
Thanks for your support!

5 comments:

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

I hope I voted correctly by just clicking the box and going to the other webisite. Your dish looks scrumtuous. Lia

SJ said...

I voted and bookmarked it cause your dish looked so good, I'm going to try it out.

Charlene Juliani said...

Thank You =)

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Congrats! I voted for you. Can't wait to try the recipe too.

Been moving cross country, just landed, sorry I've been out of touch...

Lots of love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

The Ludwigs said...

I voted! AND Mommy and I are going to ask Daddy to make that for us - yum!

Would you mind clicking here to vote for me on top baby blogs? I don't win anything, but I inherited a competitive nature from Mommy and want to stay on the front page! http://tinyurl.com/coleemmett