Monday, February 01, 2010

It's February......

I LOVE February. I love all the fun Valentine's Day stuff. I love that love is in the air. And I don't even care that Valentine's Day is proclaimed to be a "Hallmark Holiday". I just absolutely love this month. I first met Rich in February. I had my first child and became a mother in February. I love all the decorations and fun crafty stuff you can make. I LOVE the color pink, it's my favorite color. I love all the little fun things you can bake. Can I just say it once more.....I LOVE this month! And to celebrate, Nathan and I made our first Valentine's Day project this morning....A silly little heart boy.





4 comments:

Emmy said...

Cute! This gave me the inspiration for our next time for Tots theme, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! My first is a Feb. baby too, and I can't wait until he's old enough to make cute crafts like those!

Writing Without Periods! said...

Aw, what a cute project. I love Feb. Your kids are so cute. And everyone should have a mom like you.
Mary

w said...

pink is my favorite color, too.

i've seen so many valentine related crafts over the last couple of days. lovin' it!