Sunday, February 28, 2010

Playing Around With My Blog

I've been seeing some neat things on other people's blogs and decided to play around and try some of them.  I may keep them, may decide that I don't like them, we'll see.  But I wanted to let everyone know to please bear with me as I play around with my blog.  I promise not to change the content of what I write, just the style of the blog itself.  I might try to add a few new pages or maybe try to merge my other blogs with this one.  We shall see what I can come up with.  But in the meantime, I don't want to lose any of my readers, so I thought I'd warn you of what may come. :) Please stick around !!

I've been blogging for almost 4 years now and a lot has changed since I first started, so I'm just trying to keep up with it all.  I love blogging and sharing my life and stories, recipes and crafts with everyone.  It's been alot of fun and I've "met" alot of great people along the way.   Thanks for following and keeping up with my family's adventures!!


* What a pain in the rear making these pages has turned out to be....Someone please tell me it gets easier! LOL! I'll have to play around with it some more later, as I'm working this afternoon.  Thanks for sticking with me! And all the new followers, I'll get back to you later too.

18 comments:

Jen said...

Im not going anywhere. Its fun giving your blog a makeover. I'm doing the same thing right now, but I've had to stop due to frustration. Have a great Sunday!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

Trista's Barn said...

Hi This is Trista, following you from Blogamama.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I follow you now, please follow back.
Thanks,
Nan

Evonne said...

I love changing things around on my blog. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Emmy said...

We all get the itch for change I think :)
have fun

CATE said...

I often get the urge to change my blog, I play around with it for hours, then end up putting it back to just the way it was. Hopeless.
One day...

Carrie said...

I've been playing with mine as well. Trying to add Disqus has been a challenge...as well as directing it to my new URL...grrr, eventually it will be done!

Visiting from SITS

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I think it looks great, but I'm a blogging idiot...you'd think I was 95 years old and I swear my Grandma is better at this stuff than me.

Keep it up.

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Charlene Juliani said...

Alex, I feel like that too :D

Kyrstin said...

Thanks for following me - I am following you back! I am going to revamp my blog too - when I get the time!

Helene said...

It looks great...I like the colored diagonal lines in your outside border! I always start out having a blast with making changes to my blog but then it starts to get tedious and frustrating at times!

Keep it up...it'll be worth it!!

Sally said...

Hi - my first visit. I'm with you, and love blogging!!

Here from SITS!! Have a great week. :)

Sally said...

P.S. I also meant to say you have a cute blog, and a beautiful family. You're truly blessed!!

Unknown said...

I loved getting my makeover! Stopping by from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's amazing but actually i have a hard time understanding it... wonder how others think about this..

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, will look audacious for more interrelated articles without delay as its sole of my pet question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.