Saturday, August 30, 2008

I got an award!!

Yay, I love this kind of stuff. I know I'm such a dork, but I love it anyway. And even though its just an award from a friend, it does still feel good to be recognized as a blog she loves to read (I secretly think its because she loves my kids more than me lol). Its the first ever blog award I have won and I LOVE it!





First, I'd love to thank Momster . She has been a very dear friend to me. I have gotten alot of great advice and wonderful recipes from her. She is a great photographer and I would love for her to take pictures of my children someday. Which wouldn't be that hard a thing to do, since she's only a few hours away. I heart my friend!!

The rules to accept this award are very simple. I have to answer a few questions with one word answers. And then I have to pass this award to seven people. Very Exciting People, very exciting!!

The questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? Blond
4. Your mother? Home
5. Your father? Deceased
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your dream/goal? Perfection
9. The room you're in? Kitchen
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Many
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Work
14. What you're not? Sad
15. One of your wish-list items? Camera
16. Where you grew up? Country
17. The last thing you did? Read
18. What are you wearing? Jammies
19. Your TV? Plasma
20. Your pet? Many
21. Your computer? Needed
22. Your mood? Bored
23. Missing someone? No
24. Your car? Van
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Good
28. Love someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Always
31. Last time you cried? Dunno

And for my seven, I pass this award to the following:

EJ
Sheri
Sarah
Tasha
Creative Craft Junkie
Jen
Kristen

If you chose to accept this, you will have to right click the award and save it to your computer. Please keep passing it on....

Thanks again B, love ya!

5 comments:

~B. said...

You're welcome!!! :) xoxoxoxo

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the award. I like the meme. Give me a little time and I will try it.
Don't worry, you are not a dork. I think that bloggy awards are really cool too.

TxGambit said...

Cool. Totally accept! I would totally give it right back to ya! If I could.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award. I love it. I'm working on my list.

Sheri said...

OK, OK I'm a it late, but thank you!!!!! I've been trying to adjust to this school routine, I've never had 3 kids in school everyday and it's kicking my tush! Doesn't help that Daddy was gone for a week!
Thanks!