Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's a twin thing!

This photo is pretty old, I think Charlie and I were about 22 here. The other set of twins is our cousins Deric and Eric (their mother (our aunt is a twin too - she's married to my father's brother). They were about 23, I think. They are a year or two older than us.



Me and Charlie (you can tell us apart because he has the black hair and darker skin from our mom's side and I have the blonde hair and light skin from our dad's side, I'm the only one in the family with blue/green eyes. Everyone else has brown eyes)








Jodi, Charlie and me




3 comments:

~B. said...

Omigosh, you two look so much alike when you're just little babies...but then as you grow older, you just don't! Or, at least, I don't see it (but I'm awful at that stuff!)

TxGambit said...

Very cool! Great pictures. You look so close as children. Are you close still?

Charlene Juliani said...

Eh, sometimes we're closer than others. He has his family and I have mine. He lives about 45 minutes from me, but he still works in the same town as me.

I think we all (my brothers and sister) have times where we are closer to one than the other.