Thursday, August 28, 2008

just sharing some pics

These are leftovers from the bike parade. All Sarah could get was their backs. She couldn't get in front of them. One of these days I'm going to get a picture of these two with their band uniforms on, holding their instruments.

Anthony in the middle

Amanda on the left


Nathan and the carnation. The dentist we go to hands out carnations to their patients. Even Rich has come home with them. I think its a little strange, but really nice at the same time. When I got home, Nathan was very curious about my flower so I let him hold it. He looked so cute, I took his picture. Then he went into the kitchen, pushed a chair up to the sink and filled up a cup with water. I thought he was being nice. Then I looked over at him and he has the stem ripped off. And the top of the poor flower was drowning in the cup of water. LOL!

I guess that's boys for you!!




4 comments:

~B. said...

That's too funny about the flower's stem being ripped off...LOL.

Ok...I got my speakers fixed (by buying new ones...duh!) and I just had to leave Keith Urban on your blog. Waaaaaahhhhh. :D I heart him.

~B. said...

Ok, so now I'm also addicted to changing my background (and that's bad b/c I was already addicted to changing my header every other day!)

AND...I am totally clicking on your blog and leaving it up after I'm done reading for the music! Love it!

Hmmmm....hmmmm...hmmm....I saw God today...hmmm...hmmm...read the book...hmmm...hmmm...quite as often as I should...hmmmm....hmmmm...are everywhere....

:D

~B. said...

Wow...three comments from me today...and an AWARD for ya! See my blog!

Charlene Juliani said...

lol, glad you finally have some new ears!!