Saturday, August 30, 2008

Two more posts, before...

I really need to get off this computer. My aunt is having a family reunion kind of picnic at her house today. It's about an hour drive and I already told her I would be there, so I really need to get the kids ready to go. I think I'm feeling a little weird or something about going. My mom, sister and one of my brothers aren't going. So it'll be Charlie, me and our families representing this little branch of the tree.

I'm thinking I won't have anyone to talk to, that I don't have much in common with alot of them, so I'm kind of feeling alittle apprehensive about going. I know it's probably weird to be thinking that way. Oh well, I'll just suck it up and go anyway, especially since I already promised her and she's not one I would feel comfortable breaking a promise too. I like her. She's my mother's youngest sister and one of the nicest people you would ever meet.

Plus, it's Labor Day weekend. And we never really do anything on Labor Day.

Okay, I think I talked myself into it. One more post before I get off....

2 comments:

~B. said...

Good luck, Char!!! Will be thinking of ya. I'm outtie here until Monday night myself. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful family! Thanks for visiting my blog. We ALL have festivals, don't we? You have the Coal Fest; we have our Flowertown Festival! Be sure to visit on Wednesday; there'll be a prize for the best caption on Wordless Wednesday!