Sunday, August 10, 2008

I scream, You scream, We all scream for ICE CREAM!

The four younger kids and I took a walk to the Dairy Queen a couple of days ago. While there we found out the school posted the listings for the children's classrooms. So we trekked to the school. And of course we couldn't leave without stopping at the school playground (I was busy talking to a new neighbor and didn't snap any pictures of the playground). And to give credit where credit is due, Sarah took most of these pictures. The ice cream was so good Nicholas ended up buying two cones.









3 comments:

~B. said...

Awwww. Ok...I am so down with the twist with chocolate sprinkles...that one actually looks good. :D

TxGambit said...

Cute!!!! I love ice cream pictures!

BTW - Do y'all have pretzel cones where you live?? We don't get them in Texas and I have been craving them since I heard about them on Jon and Kate Plus 8.

Charlene Juliani said...

EJ, I don't know about the pretzel cones. They have do have those waffle cones and bowls though.

I miss talking to you, btw!!