Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Some things you should just do yourself

So as I was sitting on my butt in front of the computer, I sent Zachary downstairs to get the hens (cornish game hens) out of the freezer. Which then turned into a parade of meat. Our deep freeezer is in the garage.

*Zachary (holding up a package of PORK CHOPS) said: "Is this it?"
*Me (sitting on my butt) said: "nope!"

He goes downstairs, and comes back up.

*Zachary (now holding up a package of BEEF SHOULDER ROAST) said: "Is this it?"
*Me (still sitting on my butt) said: "nope, try again."

He goes downstairs, and comes back up.

*Zachary (holding up a pacakge of BEEF STIR FRY) said: "Is this it?"
*Me (still sitting on my butt) said: "nope!"

He goes back dowstairs and comes back up.

*Zachary (holding a TURKEY BREAST) said: "Is THIS it?"
* Me (yep, still sitting on my butt) said "nope!"

He goes downstairs and comes back up.

*Zachary (holding up CORNISH GAME HENS) sais "Is THIS it?"
*Me (half sitting, half standing) said : "Yes, that's it!"

Today's lesson is: Stop Being So Lazy and Just Get It Yourself!

3 comments:

~B. said...

LOL.

Ok...are you sure that:

1) He put all the meat back in the freezer; and

2) That the freezer is closed.

My psychic powers have me worried. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL sounds like my house. And no they don't put the meat back, they just stick it in the kitchen freezer.

Sheri said...

Isn't that what we have kids for?