Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Went to the dentist

And all I could think of, while she was cleaning my teeth, is that I'm going to drown in the dental chair. Do you ever feel as though you are going to drown when they are using that water/suction thing? Seriously! They spray it in your mouth and it all just lays at the back of your throat, because they can't suck it up fast enough. And they can't stick that thing down in your throat once its in there, otherwise you'd gag and possibly vomit. Am I the only one that feels this way?

1 comment:

~B. said...

No...I don't think I've ever felt that way. Maybe I'm a professional swallower. ;) Hardeeharhar. Ok...in reality, I think I just make it known when I need to swallow OR when they need to suction me...you know, with eyebrow raising and eye squinting.

But I'm sorry that you felt like you were drowning!